Friday, January 21, 2011

26/M/Tulsa, OK-- My brother!

Okay so it has been forever since I've posted on my own blog and instead I've just been reading others.  One of the encouraging blogs I have been reading is called Kelly's Korner http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ and this week on SUYL she's doing a show us your singles and thus I introduce to you one of my dearest friends since birth... My brother.  I didn't ask his permission to do this, but he's always teasing me that I need to help him get married, so here goes nothing!

That's my brother, Randle, myself and our Momma at my wedding! Randle is a 26 year old teacher (agriculture/FFA).  He lives and teaches in the Tulsa area; he loves the Lord and loves learning more about him.  Randle loves his jobs and enjoys getting to help mold the young lives of his students (they LOVE him!)
There he is in the middle, being goofy with his students on a FFA trip. Randle has a great sense of humor, loves his OSU Cowboys (graduated 2006, Magna Cumme Laude (he's smart too!)) He loves to watch sports. Randle is extremely loyal and loves his family and friends.  Randle helps out our widowed grandmother by making sure all the extra "man stuff" is taken care of.
Here's Randle as the best man, at his friend Cody's wedding!  Randle can be a little reserved until you get to know him, but he has a wonderful personality, he's super funny oh and ladies... He can DANCE! He'll burn up a dance floor like its nothin' (especially if its two-stepping).  And I would be amiss if I didn't mention what a great husband and father Randle will make one very special lady.  Randle is responsible and cares about providing a good future for his family.  Little kids love my brother! He just attracts them like no-one else I've ever met.
There he is w/ my best friends little boy!  So ladies don't miss out on my wonderful brother who loves the Lord and is just what you're looking for.  If you're interested in meeting my brother please email me @ rendyjanssen@gmail.com and I'll send your info on over to him...

4 comments:

  1. I read Kelly's corner too! She is from NW ar & she came to our church to speak at our MOPS group last summer.
    Your brother is great! Any lady would be hugely blessed to marry him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I live in Tulsa and one of my friends blogged about me, #177 I think. Your brother looks like a really nice guy.

    Have a great day,
    Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there!

    It sounds like your brother and hi have something in common.....OSU! You can check out my blog here: http://amazingajandlifeswildride.blogspot.com/2011/01/single-life.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out post #369. My friend Cassie sounds like a good match for your brother.

    ReplyDelete